Description & Application
Puradet Ecozyme is a biological cleaner using protolytic enzymes that is designed for the manual and automated decontamination of medical, surgical, dental and endoscopic instruments and utensils. Puradet Ecozyme does not contain any hazardous generating components. This formulation is a highly effective and safe process for the cleaning of endoscopes, medical, dental and delicate instruments against a wide range of contaminants.
Puradet Ecozyme is particularly effective for the removal of protein and organic contaminants from surfaces, including dried onblood and tissue.
Puradet Ecozyme is registered as a Class I medical Device. It is safe to use on any surface and has an effective cleaning action during the reprocessing of endoscopes when used in combination with a disinfection agent such as Virusolve+ EDS.
It's normally used in the wash phase after prewash and does not interfere with the cleaning mechanism in ultrasonic and washer/disinfector equipments.
- Biological cleaner suitable for removal of proteinaceous and organic contaminants from sensitive instrument materials
- Uses a blend of protolytic enzymes and synergistic surfactants that have added safety
- Low toxicity, does not contain chlorine
- No glutaraldehyde or other aldehyde compounds
- Reduced instrument damage and repair
- Excellent material compatibility
- Non-corrosive, will not damage delicate coatings.
- Highly effective cleaner
- Improved instrument availability through faster turn around times for decontamination
- Cost effective – improved staff productivity, more flexible, more devices processed per litre
Puradet Ecozyme is ideal for removing biohazards from medical instruments, endoscopes and other equipment used in hospitals, health centres, dentists and laboratories.
Puradet Ecozyme is compatible with a wide range of fabrics, rubbers, plastics and hard surface materials and will not attack metal surfaces if used in accordance with standard infection control practises at the recommended dilution rate and contact time. The suitability of its use in contact with polysulphone, polycarbonate and other sensitive plastics should be established prior to application.