Description & Application
Puradet Zymebooster is a neutral enzymatic cleaning booster enforce Puradet Alka Plus or Puradet Alka Neutral, that is designed for decontamination of medical, surgical, dental and endoscopic instruments.
Puradet Zymebooster may be used only in combination with Puradet Alka Plus or Puradet Alka Neutral. When used in combination the resultant cleaner system acts to remove the most challenging of contaminants from medical devices including endoscopes and delicate instruments.
The Puradet Zymebooster formulation is a highly effective and safe process for the cleaning of endoscopes, medical, dental and delicate instruments against a wide range of contaminants. Puradet Zymebooster is particularly effective for the removal of protein and organic contaminants from surfaces, including dried on blood and tissue.
Puradet Zymebooster is registered as a Class I medical Device. It is safe to use on any surface and offers particular benefits where heavy contamination must be cleaned, e.g. optic probes.
- Biological cleaner suitable for removal of proteinaceous and organic contaminants from sensitive instrument materials
- Uses a blend of protolytic enzymes that have low toxicity and added safety
- Reduced instrument damage and repair
- Excellent material compatibility
- Hard water compatible
- Non-fixative, Non-staining, Non-corrosive, will not damage delicate coatings
- Increased speed and efficiency:
- Improved instrument availability through faster turn around times for decontamination
- Free rinsing and non-foaming
- Cost effective – improved staff productivity, more flexible, more devices processed per litre
Puradet Zymebooster is ideal for removing biohazards such as blood, tissue residues, protein, mucus, faeces and other soils from medical instruments, endoscopes and other equipment used in hospitals, health centres, dentists and laboratories.
Puradet Zymebooster is compatible with a wide range of component materials including coated instruments, rubbers, plastics and will not attack metal surfaces if used in accordance with recommended use practises at the recommended dilution rate and contact time.